Current Positions *
* Contact the employer regarding the position to verify it is still available! Click the position title below for more details.
Content Marketing Specialist
Bridgeway Academy is looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our Bridgeway’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals.
- Create 1–2 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Work with the marketing team to analyze, measure, and report results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Exceptional editing skills
- Familiar with or experience with Adobe Creative Suite from and editorial perspective, not a design perspective (mainly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience with WordPress publishing of content for web editing and copy development
- A passion and strong understanding of our industry and our business’ mission.
- Preferred ad agency, marketing firm or PR experience.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
To apply for this position please fill out this application.
About Bridgeway Academy
We are a fully accredited virtual homeschool academy, meeting the highest levels of accreditation. We customize learning options for each Bridgeway student based on their unique learning style and needs, all the while considering how much hands-on instruction the parents want to provide. Visit www.bridgewayacademy.com for more information.
- Job Location (City): Catasauqua, PA
- Job Start Date: ASAP
Full-Time Opportunity | Mid-Day Personality
Connoisseur Media Stroudsburg, has an immediate opening for a Mid-Day Personality for its radio station WSBG 93.5–FM. The Mid-Day personality must be able to host a daily show every weekday from 9AM to 3PM. The ideal candidate has local roots who can connect to the demographics of the WSBG audience, our community and clients. Also important is producing compelling video and web content on the station website and social media platforms. The ability to create buzzworthy content on and off the air in order to make the show top of mind for listeners is the key aspect for this position.
Additional skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- High-level of communication, planning and organization
- Reliable, team player
- Production responsibility including client interaction
- Meets established production rules and regulations for presenters, performers or other program contributors
- Voice-tracking responsibilities
- Knowledge of NexGen, Cool Edit Pro, Selector, Word, Excel
- Assists with time-keeping, saving/archiving show recordings, and post-production editing
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation required for remotes
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur Media is the 15th largest radio broadcaster in the United States. We deliver top personalities, music, news, and information via our local brands like 99.9 The Hawk (WODE-FM); 107.1 Spin Radio (WWYY-FM); 93.5 WSBG-FM; 1230 ESPN Sports Radio (WEEX-AM); 1320 ESPN Sports Radio (WTKZ-AM); 1160 WBYN-AM; AND 840 ESPN (WVPO-AM).
Discover Your Career.
We are in search of the best and the brightest – people who want to build a long-term career with us. If you are in search of a great job – this is the opportunity for you! If you are a qualified candidate, please send your resume to email@example.com with “Mid-Day Talent” in the subject line.
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Submit A Job
Are you a member of the AAF GLV who would like to post a job opening at your company or organization? Please fill out the form below!
Your job will be posted within asap and will remain active on our website for one month, or until you notify us that you have filled the position, whichever comes first. If you would like to extend the posting after 30 days, just let us know.