Current Positions *
* Contact the employer regarding the position to verify it is still available! Click the position title below for more details.
Marketing Content and Design Associate - Jewish Federation of the Lehigh Valley
The Marketing Content and Design Associate is a key member of the Jewish Federation of the Lehigh Valley’s Marketing and Campaign Departments. The associate is technologically savvy, innovative and able to work as part of a team serving the Lehigh Valley Jewish community.
This full-time position will focus mainly on content creation and graphic design, with responsibilities including video production, website updates, graphic design projects (print and web), and content creation for social media, Hakol newspaper, website and emails. The position will work closely with other members of the Marketing Department, including the Director of Marketing and writer/editor. In addition, the position will also focus on event support.
Moravian College Positions
For available positions, please use the link below
Thank Q for your interest in ArtsQuest! Your interest in ArtsQuest is important to us. We appreciate your patience with us as we take the opportunity to personally review all submissions. We now use GetHired.com for all of our positions. Our recruitment process is managed in house by ArtsQuest staff. If you followed the links below to apply for a position and received a response to your submission, we got it, thanks! We will follow up with you either way. If you did not receive a response from GetHired.com, please check your spam or junk folder first. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Outside Sales Representative (Media Sales)
The Morning Call Media Group is seeking a media sales professional to sell our portfolio of advertising solutions.
Responsible for maintaining and increasing revenue among our existing and potential advertisers, which will contribute to meeting and exceeding individual and team revenue goals. Sales responsibility includes multi-media and niche products.
We provide our Outside Sales Representatives with paid training, a rewarding work environment, & a comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission
- UNLIMITED paid time off & holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development – ongoing strategic sales training, tools, & research support
- Company-provided laptop, iPad, mobile phone, & mileage allowances
- Grow and maintain revenue within assigned territory or account base.
Sell effectively with the use of market research into print, online and niche publications.
- Monitor competitive media and stay abreast of industry trends.
Uncover new/incremental revenue streams from competitive media.
Become actively involved in your territory’s community and it’s events.
Provide regular reports to management including sales recaps and customer feedback.
- Establish and develop relationships, marketing strategies through consultation with advertisers to help meet their objectives, and exceed advertising territory revenue goals.
- At least 2-4 years sales experience.
- Knowledge of the marketplace preferred.
- An understanding of the Internet, Internet advertising and its benefits.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
- Strength in negotiation and problem solving.
- Previous media experience preferred.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office and the Windows Operating System.
- College degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
The Morning Call Media Group has been serving the Lehigh Valley for over 125 years and is part of tronc, (formerly Tribune Publishing), one of the most respected media companies in the world.
tronc, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRNC) is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism. Headquartered in Chicago, tronc operates newsrooms in nine markets with titles including the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, The Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel, South Florida’s Sun-Sentinel, Newport News, Virginia’s Daily Press, Allentown, Pennsylvania’s The Morning Call, Hartford Courant, and The San Diego Union-Tribune. Our legacy of brands has earned a combined 94 Pulitzer Prizes and is committed to informing, inspiring and engaging local communities.
Our brands create and distribute content across our media portfolio, offering integrated marketing, media, and business services to consumers and advertisers, including digital solutions and advertising opportunities.
Submit A Job
Are you a member of the AAF GLV who would like to post a job opening at your company or organization? Please fill out the form below!
Your job will be posted within asap and will remain active on our website for one month, or until you notify us that you have filled the position, whichever comes first. If you would like to extend the posting after 30 days, just let us know.