Current Positions *
* Contact the employer regarding the position to verify it is still available! Click the position title below for more details.
Full-Time Opportunity | Mid-Day Personality
Connoisseur Media Stroudsburg, has an immediate opening for a Mid-Day Personality for its radio station WSBG 93.5–FM. The Mid-Day personality must be able to host a daily show every weekday from 9AM to 3PM. The ideal candidate has local roots who can connect to the demographics of the WSBG audience, our community and clients. Also important is producing compelling video and web content on the station website and social media platforms. The ability to create buzzworthy content on and off the air in order to make the show top of mind for listeners is the key aspect for this position.
Additional skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- High-level of communication, planning and organization
- Reliable, team player
- Production responsibility including client interaction
- Meets established production rules and regulations for presenters, performers or other program contributors
- Voice-tracking responsibilities
- Knowledge of NexGen, Cool Edit Pro, Selector, Word, Excel
- Assists with time-keeping, saving/archiving show recordings, and post-production editing
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation required for remotes
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur Media is the 15th largest radio broadcaster in the United States. We deliver top personalities, music, news, and information via our local brands like 99.9 The Hawk (WODE-FM); 107.1 Spin Radio (WWYY-FM); 93.5 WSBG-FM; 1230 ESPN Sports Radio (WEEX-AM); 1320 ESPN Sports Radio (WTKZ-AM); 1160 WBYN-AM; AND 840 ESPN (WVPO-AM).
Discover Your Career.
We are in search of the best and the brightest – people who want to build a long-term career with us. If you are in search of a great job – this is the opportunity for you! If you are a qualified candidate, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mid-Day Talent” in the subject line.
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Outside Sales Representative (Media Sales)
The Morning Call Media Group is seeking a media sales professional to sell our portfolio of advertising solutions.
Responsible for maintaining and increasing revenue among our existing and potential advertisers, which will contribute to meeting and exceeding individual and team revenue goals. Sales responsibility includes multi-media and niche products.
We provide our Outside Sales Representatives with paid training, a rewarding work environment, & a comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission
- UNLIMITED paid time off & holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development – ongoing strategic sales training, tools, & research support
- Company-provided laptop, iPad, mobile phone, & mileage allowances
- Grow and maintain revenue within assigned territory or account base.
Sell effectively with the use of market research into print, online and niche publications.
- Monitor competitive media and stay abreast of industry trends.
Uncover new/incremental revenue streams from competitive media.
Become actively involved in your territory’s community and it’s events.
Provide regular reports to management including sales recaps and customer feedback.
- Establish and develop relationships, marketing strategies through consultation with advertisers to help meet their objectives, and exceed advertising territory revenue goals.
- At least 2-4 years sales experience.
- Knowledge of the marketplace preferred.
- An understanding of the Internet, Internet advertising and its benefits.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
- Strength in negotiation and problem solving.
- Previous media experience preferred.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office and the Windows Operating System.
- College degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
The Morning Call Media Group has been serving the Lehigh Valley for over 125 years and is part of tronc, (formerly Tribune Publishing), one of the most respected media companies in the world.
tronc, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRNC) is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism. Headquartered in Chicago, tronc operates newsrooms in nine markets with titles including the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, The Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel, South Florida’s Sun-Sentinel, Newport News, Virginia’s Daily Press, Allentown, Pennsylvania’s The Morning Call, Hartford Courant, and The San Diego Union-Tribune. Our legacy of brands has earned a combined 94 Pulitzer Prizes and is committed to informing, inspiring and engaging local communities.
Our brands create and distribute content across our media portfolio, offering integrated marketing, media, and business services to consumers and advertisers, including digital solutions and advertising opportunities.
Submit A Job
Are you a member of the AAF GLV who would like to post a job opening at your company or organization? Please fill out the form below!
Your job will be posted within asap and will remain active on our website for one month, or until you notify us that you have filled the position, whichever comes first. If you would like to extend the posting after 30 days, just let us know.