You’re Invited to Step Back in Time and Explore the Evolution of Television at the Museum!
Step back in time and journey through the captivating history of television at the National Museum of Industrial History. Join us for an unforgettable evening as we explore the evolution of this iconic device that has shaped our lives and connected us to the world.
- Date: Wednesday, November 8
5 – 6 pm: Registration & Networking
6 – 7 pm: Program officially begins at 6:15 pm
7 – 8 pm: Networking & Museum Tour
- Venue: National Museum of Industrial History
- Address: 602 E 2nd St, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Highlights of the Evening:
A Walk Through Time: Area leaders will take you on a journey of their beginnings through tomorrow.
Nostalgia Corner: Relive the golden age of television with classic clips and iconic TV shows that have left an indelible mark on our hearts.
Trivia and Prizes: Test your knowledge of television history for a chance to win exciting prizes.
Networking and Refreshments: Connect with fellow enthusiasts and enjoy light refreshments while discussing the evolution of television.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to celebrate the past, present, and future of television at the museum. We can’t wait to see you there!
Food and refreshments will be served
- Jeff Kelly, Director of Engineering at Service Electric Cable & Communications
- Javier Diaz, Director of Production, WLVT PBS39
- Barry Fisher, President and General Manager, WFMZ
- Dan Walsh, VP, Viamedia
- Todd Donnelly, Chairman, VSYN+
Thank you to our partners: